Volunteer at Trails West!® 2017
Trails West!® August 18-21, 2017
Want to join in on the fun of Trails West by volunteering?
We would love to have you!
The Trails West! ® Festival requires many volunteers on many different scales. Subcommittee volunteers work with Steering Committee chairs throughout the year and meet several times to plan and execute various parts of the festival and typically require several hundred hours of service annually. Volunteers run areas of the festival for short shifts usually several hours in length.
• Volunteer shifts typically last a couple of hours
• Committee service requires a larger time commitment both during the festival and through the year
• Work takes place outside in a variety of temperatures and working conditions.
• Good listening and communication skills
• Ability to work in a variety of environments individually or in small groups
• NOTE: All festival committee members and volunteers 12 years and older are asked to purchase their own button. However, volunteers receive a one-day entrance wristband at check-in.
Click here for a complete list of volunteer opportunities and the volunteer form. Email the form here, or drop it by the Council office, 118 South 8 street.